Creating an Ajax Login Form With jQuery | Dev102.com
"In this post I want to show you how to use jQuery to create an AJAX login screen. I am going to use an ASP.NET MVC application for this demonstration"
MOSS as an application platform : an introduction to Oba patterns
CodeRun Online Development Platform
Casaba Security Watcher tool for Web Security Auditing and Testing
- Works seamlessly with complex Web 2.0 applications while you drive the Web browser
- non-intrusive, will not raise alarms or damage production sites
- Real-time analysis and reporting - findings are reported as they’re found, exportable to XML
- configurable domains with wildcard support
- extensible framework for adding new checks"
[SharePoint] Créer une page AccessDenied.aspx custom
Virtual Earth Developer Resources
!exploitable Crash Analyzer
"!exploitable (pronounced “bang exploitable”) is a Windows debugging extension (Windbg) that provides automated crash analysis and security risk assessment"
jQuery Link Repository